Building Together Since 1994 Crew Inc. has been the grading and excavation contractor builders have depended on.
Your Earthwork Contractor
For the last 21 years, Crew Inc. has been the grading and excavation contractor builders have depended on in the Southern California construction industry. Whether it’s commercial buildings, retail developments, or schools, universities and public work buildings, Crew Inc. is the earthwork contractor the best builders and developers turn to in making sure their project is done right and on schedule.
Almost 1,000 building developments in Southern California began with a solid foundation—that foundation was built by a team of contractors that began with Crew Inc. performing the demolition, clear and grub, over-excavation, compaction, rough and finish grading work.
Contractors License: 696291 | Classifications: A, C12, C21
What Our Clients Say
“Crew has the complete package. . . dependable equipment, dependable crews, fully integrated GPS modeling and controls. For us, it translates to an ideal subcontractor partner in serving our clients’ needs.”--John
"We first worked with Crew on two challenging projects on a congested college campus, and they performed the work safely and on time. Their partnering approach and understanding of client needs made them a great asset to our team and success.” --Michael
"Over the years, Crew has always represented themselves in a very professional manner. I can always depend on their competitive pricing and their dependable field personnel and equipment to complete the work. It is an easy decision to select Crew on our projects." - Greg Hook, Xebec Building Company, XBC Inc
About Crew, Inc
- A TEAM OF 75 DEDICATED EMPLOYEES
- A FULL FLEET OF OVER 100 MACHINES: EXCAVATORS, SCRAPERS, LOADERS, BLADES, DOZERS, WATER EQUIPMENT, COMPACTION, ON-SITE PORTABLE CRUSHING
- FULLY COMPLIANT – CALIFORNIA AIR RESOURCES BOARD OFF-ROAD DIESEL REGULATIONS
- GPS GRADE CONTROLS – FULLY INTEGRATED WITH BLADES, DOZERS, AND SCRAPERS
- A TEAM OF MOBILE SERVICE TECHNICIANS AND PREVENTIVE-MAINTENANCE SPECIALISTS KEEPING OUR FLEET RUNNING SMOOTHLY WITH MINIMAL DOWN-TIME